From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:51:43 EST

Here is a copy of my correspondence with Danon/Dan-D foods regarding the
purity of their oats.  I am not encouraged.

Subj:   Re: Regarding your Oat Products
Date:   2/18/02 6:34:42 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:    [log in to unmask] (Dan-D Foods Ltd.)
To:  [log in to unmask]

Marcy,

Here is the reply on the Oats products from ConAgra:

-------------------------------

ConAgra Grain Processing Co
February 18, 2002

Allergen Information - Dry Milled Oat Products ConAgra Grain Processing
Company produces dry milled oat ingredients in accordance with Good
Manufacturing Practice.

Oat products contain the allergen gluten and can also contain gluten from
wheat and barley sources in trace amounts.

Oat Products do not contain any of the following allergens:

Peanuts, Peanut Oil  Dairy/Milk Products
Eggs    Fish
Shellfish   Soy, Soy Products
Sulfites    Artificial Colors
Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Pecans, other tree nuts
Sesame Seeds, Seeds other than sesame

Sincerely,
William A. Bonner
Director - Technical Services