From:
Caroline Uzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:37:50 -0700

Hello,

i need desperatly to find an anti- inflammatory who will also reduce
swelling. I have some lower back problem and it is sour.
Last friday i went to my doctor and he prescribes me some MOTRIN 600mg. When
i asked the pharmacist if there was gluten in it , he told me YES.
So on monday i called my doctor back and asked him if he could find any
without gluten.
Today it's friday, the pharmacist in Raley's "did not have time" since
tuesday to look for an anti- inflammatory without gluten. My back is hurting
me and next week i'm goin to do some kayack and i' m just afraid they will
not have found something.

Could anyone of you help me ?
Do you know an anti-inflammatory without gluten in it ?

Thanks for your answers. I really need this medication.
Caroline in Sacramento, CA