From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:01:08 EDT

As a reminder to those who may not be looking for food for Passover,
that there is a wealth of GF foods used for Passover.  I found this last
year in Shoprite in East Windsor, NJ.  I really stocked up.  There were
all sorts of cookies, cakes, frozen dinners, candy etc.

There are many passover foods that are great.  I got a brownie cake that
is really good.  It is made from nut flours and potato starch.  Great
cookies of all flavors in tins.  I still have some from last year for my
grandchildren.  I was unaware of the great resource until last year, so
I felt that I should put out note to the group to look around the stores
during this time of the year.

For those of you who cannot tolerate soy, you know that almost all
chocolate candy is off limits to those who must also stay soy free.
It was in this section of the store that I found chocolate candy bars
that were soy free,  I really stocked up on all sorts of things.  The
frozen dinners were a little pricey at $6.00 a piece, but for some it
might be worth it. Take a look and enjoy.

Good luck to you.  Carol in NJ