Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:19:59 -0400

April marks our 2nd full month of our 90 day free promotion at
Glutenfreeda.com.  If you haven't had the opportunity to check out
www.glutenfreeda.com now is the time (and it's FREE! - no commitments and
no expectations!).

This month at Glutenfreeda.com we celebrate spring and the Easter
holiday.  If you happen to be hosting Easter brunch next week than check
out our article on Easter brunch - you'll not only get some great ideas
but a complete menu from appetizers to desserts!  Or if you just are
trying to figure out what to do with the abundance of eggs in your house,
our article the Top 10 Egg Countdown is a must read.  And that's not all -
this month we also have articles for Great Quick Breads, Eating for One
(tips and suggestions), and our monthly article from our friends at the
Gluten Free Passport with their article entitled, New Gluten Free Snacks
Give Travelers More Options.  Our Product Test Review this month is on
Beelers Ham - just in time for Easter!  And don't forget our on-line
cooking class - in our April class we show you step by step how to make
the perfect gluten-free quiche!  All this and much more (don't forget our
collection of over 4,000 gluten-free recipes) at www.glutenfreeda.com -
and yes it's free for those who sign up for our 90 day free promotion
(again - no commitments and no expectations).

Also we are making big headway with making Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies
more readily available at your local stores.  Check out
www.glutenfreeda.com for a current list of stores.  If you are unfamiliar
with Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies - these are pre-formed, frozen, gluten-
free cookie dough that you bake in your own oven.  No scooping, no messes,
no failures - just truly delicious authentic tasting cookies.
Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies come in four amazing flavors.  For more
information please visit www.glutenfreeda.com