From:
"Kathy T. Coughlin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 19:01:40 -0800

Hi all!

Tested two more beers this weekend. Yes I'm using the antibody test as was
previously questioned, so either I found two more good ones or the proteins
are too broken down to register.  BTW, if they don't register on the test
tube antibodies, how can they affect mine?

Budweiser (previously posted as acceptable by Swedish celiac society) - negative
Samual Adams Boston Ale - negative
wheat starch (for reference) - positive

I have four test left.  Any other suggestions?

I got a bunch of private posts asking for the source of the gluten test.
The Gluten-Free Pantry  203-633-3826  around $50 for 8 tests.

Kathy Coughlin