From:
"Kelly J. Koeller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly J. Koeller
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 09:22:44 -0500

Happy New Year from the Gluten-Free Market!

We are pleased to announce some new products to our store.  We are now
carrying:

1.  Tinkyada pasta in 4 varieties: Spaghetti, Spirals, Vegetable
Spirals, and Shells.
2.  Gluten Free Pantry Crisp and Crumble Topping Mix.
3.  Authentic Foods Dough Enhancer and Vanilla Powder.  The dough
enhancer adds rise, texture, and shelf life to baked goods.  The
vanilla powder gives more flavor than a vanilla extract.

Please visit our web site for more information about our retail store
in the Chicagoland area.  We are open M, T, W, F: 10am-6pm; Thur: 10am-
8pm; Sat: 10am-4pm; Sun: Closed.

The Gluten-Free Market, Inc.
Buffalo Grove Town Center (Lake Cook Rd & Rt 83)
174 McHenry Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
847.419.9610
www.glutenfreemarket.com