From:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:31:22 -0700

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>

www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466

We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to all of you for supporting our business this past year.  We wish all
of you the safest and most enjoyable Holiday Season as you share this year's experiences with family and friends.

Kinnikinnick offers the most comprehensive line of gluten free/wheat

free and gluten free/dairy free products available.  Our product line

Includes breads, buns, bagels, muffins, cookies, pizza crusts, donuts,

snacks and easy to use mixes.

Kinnikinnick Fruit Cake is now available through the Holiday Season and

is better than ever.  Try some today for $5.95 USD or $6.99 CDN.

Current Mail Order Specials - 10% off

Tapioca Rice Sesame Bagels - 10 % off

Raisin Tapioca Rice Bread - 10 % off

Ginger Snap Cookies - 10 % off

JB Brownie Squares - 10 % off

Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP

section of our website for more information.

"I just wanted to tell you how wonderful it is to have found your yummy products!  I came across your cinnamon donuts,
what a wonderful donut. Your donuts are simply scrumptious and I "LOVE" them! Thank you again"

Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!

All Shipments to Canada are a flat rate of $10

All Shipments to the US are a flat rate of $10 with a maximum

order of $200

If your Celiac Support Group is having a function and you would like

to try some or our products please let us know and we can ship you some

Fresh baked items to sample.  Just call us at 877-503-4466.