From:
Carissa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carissa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 14:01:22 -0400

My 2 ½ year old son has been GF for about 7months (excluding a couple of
slip-ups).  I keep on finding things in his diet that he does not tolerate
well ie. gape juice, raisins, all dried fruits, and now soy.  Not to my
surprise, none of these things popped during a blood allergy panel.  It just
seems like we keep on adding things to the DO NOT FEED him list and are
still fighting with days of diarrhea.  My question is, do any of you know of
a probiotic or SOMETHING you’ve had success with to help heal a toddler’s
gut?  Thanks so much for your help!

Carissa Johnson

Independent CAbi Consultant

524 Goldeneye Court