From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 07:34:47 -0700

Thanks to all of you for your responses to: "I've been having MINOR
swelling in my legs below the knees ...Does anyone know of a natural
diuretic I could try?"

Your responses included many helpful suggestions:

1.Give the GF diet a couple of months. This might clear up with more
time.

2.estrogen supplements and varicose veins could be part of what
you are experiencing. Could try hydrochlorathiazide and increase water
consumption.

3.sleep apnea

4.undertreated thyroid condition

5.swelling can be due to the kidneys -  have lab tests and 24 hr UA

6.lemon juice

7.Vitamin B6

8.Check with your doctor!

9.Vitamin B complex