Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:16:34 -0800

Reminder:
The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac
Association CSA Chapter, #50 will be:
Sunday, February
 7th
2:00 PM
Solon Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public
 Library
34125
 Portz Parkway Solon, 44139
The library is off of Route 91 (SOM Centre
road) about 1/2 mile south of Route 43
( Aurora Road ) in Solon.

          If you need
specific directions--Please go to http://tinyurl.com/33y3k3
 or   www.mapquest.com  or
Call the library: 440-248-8777

   E-Mail Cindy with any questions: [log in to unmask]
  and to RSVP

Topic:  Comfort Foods

Come hungry!
**Please
 bring your favorite gluten free dish to
 share along with 2 dozen copies of the recipe if possible.  Please include any brand names of ingredients, if available, to help
those with multiple sensitivities.                         (Please email your recipe to
 me as well)
An additional
reminder - the library has a refrigerator and a microwave
 oven if needed
We will also be discussing new
sources for gluten free products and any gluten free products
 you have found to be especially good or bad since last met.

Bring any questions you may have regarding the gluten free diet.

Come ready to share your thoughts, take notes, and enjoy
gluten free food!

Thanks to The Kitchen Table Bakers for providing samples
for our meeting.

**Note all meeting times are 2
PM unless stated otherwise**

 ****************
I look forward to seeing you
Sunday, February 7th at the
Solon Library
 Everyone is welcome!
We encourage family members - especially of the
 newly diagnosed to attend.
**Please let me know, either way, if you will
attend.

Please RSVP as soon as possible by e-mail to:

  -or-
by phone to Cindy:  440-248-6671  Thanks.

 Please forward this e-mail
to anyone who may be interested in attending any of our
events.
 If this email was forwarded to you and you would like to

 join our email list contact Cindy [log in to unmask]

 Note:
 If your email changes, please let me know so I can continue to keep you
 informed.

Future events:

February 5, 2010 -
Friday
want to make sure you get the news...
In an answer to many
requests for a gluten free snack, Starbucks started carrying Kind bars.
 Kind bars are GF snacks that taste great; and did I mention they
 are gluten free!
You can Try KIND
bars for free at Starbucks on Friday, February 5th!

Starbucks will sample KIND bars at all of their
7,000 stores across the country on February 5th! Last week Starbucks
added Almond Cashew + Omega 3 to its existing lineup of KIND flavors:
Fruit & Nut Delight, Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants and Mango
Macadamia + Calcium. Almond Cashew is only 150 calories and packed with
Omega 3 Fatty Acids which help support a healthy heart and immune
system.

Drop in to try one of the three delicious flavors
 selling at your local Starbucks: Click HERE to find a
 Starbucks near you . I hope you will be able to take advantage of  this!

February 7, 2010 Sunday -Support group meeting at Solon Library

March 7, 2010 – Sunday-
Support group meeting  at Parma Hospital

   Program to be announced

April 25, 2010 –Sunday - HOLD THIS DATE!
This will
 be a BIG event you will not want to miss … Details on Sunday!

Please let me know if
you are interested in joining our
Gluten free Gourmet Dining Club!

Cindy