From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:10:24 -0700

Hi,

I did not get very many responses to my post regarding good gf
experiences in restaurants in the metro Denver, CO and statewide areas.

The responses I received were:

1)  California Cafe in Denver, the cafe on the top floor of the Tattered
Cover book store in the Cherry Creek Shopping Center district,  and many
restaurants within walking distance of Coors Field in the revitalized LO
DO district.  Just let the servers know your restrictions and these
places will work with you.

2) In Durango, try Franciscos Restaurant and Cantina, Griegos mexican
restaurant and Arriba Taquiera (just the corn tortilla tacos).  All
three are good mexican restaurants.  Just order non wheat flour items.

Steak places:  Ore House, Doubletree Inn

Seafood:  Red Snapper

3)Denver:
Le Central (8th and Lincoln), The Macaroni Grill in Westminster east of
the Westminster Mall, and the Vietnamese restaurant in the Cherry Creek
North Shopping area on 2nd or 3rd upstairs in an office/retail building.

In Boulder:
Zolo's (Arapahoe, west of 28th), Chez Thuy (Vietnamese, on 28th south of
Valmont), Jax Fish House, West Pearl Street, 14th St/ Grill (14th and
Pearl), and the Med (15th and Walnut).

Hope all of the above information helps those here in Colorado and those
who plan to visit Colorado.

Robin