From:
Ben Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:49:30 -0500

Hi all, I've received a number of responses to my earlier post looking for
Bi-Aglut GF beer, none so far know where to get it. I decided to call some
beer distributers both wholesale and retail and asked them to look into
getting some. I told them there is an untapped market here.  Maybe if all
of us that want to drink beer again were to call any and all distributers
in our area they may be willing to import. The more of us that call them
the better the chance. I spoke with a representative from Fischer Beverages
Fischerbeverages.com He said they would look into it and that they were
familiar with it but a year ago had decided not to buy. Perhaps if we visit
their site and send them emails we might get lucky as they sell beer from
their website. Let's give it a try