From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:25:30 -0400

Pleasant surprise. In the candy/newspaper/gift shops at San Francisco Airport, I actually found something gluten-free and healthy to eat: Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Snacks. I bought two different packages for the long plane ride home, Tropical Blend and Berries. They're just dried fruit and say gluten-free on the packages.

I travel with nut bars, crackers, and packets of tuna, but I try to avoid peanuts on a plane. Don't want to get someone else sick. So it was nice to see dried fruit.

I never heard of them before. Don't know if they're limited to California, since they're produced out there.  Website on the package: www.sensiblefoods.com.

And they have an O U on the package, meaning they're kosher.

No need for anyone to reply. Just sharing. Maybe they're at other airports, too.