Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:49:23 -0500

Dear Gluten-Free Vendor:

The Atlanta area celiac support group, Atlanta Metro Celiacs (AMC), is sponsoring a gluten-free product fair.  The event is being held Saturday October 17, 2009.

Our 2007 & 2008  GF Vendor Fairs, each attracted more than 500 attendees from Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama and South Carolina. We are expecting the same or better turnout this year.

We encourage vendors to attend with their products, but if you are not able to attend, we would be happy to distribute your product samples, information sheets and/or coupons. If necessary We have volunteers available to bake/demo product in your absence. Of course we will be glad to accept donation of products for use as door prizes.

Please email to request our four page handout with all the details of registration, location, set up, etc spelled out. Jennifer Harris is coordinating this event for our support group, so please contact her with any questions.

Contact info
Jennifer D. Harris -  [log in to unmask]
Program Chair, Atlanta Metro Celiacs

Thank you for considering attending the event.  We are very excited to help bring gluten free products to the people who follow the gluten free and GF/CF diets.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Flynn
Atlanta Metro Celiacs
www.atlantametroceliacs.org