From:
bernard mansbach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bernard mansbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:00:28 -0500

update on special meals in first class. after being told on phone
reservations and email to US Airways Consumer affairs that there would be
no special meals in first class i was able to order gluten free meals
through reservations on the web and received email confirmation. on the out
going flight from charlotte to san diego  my travel companion got her GF
meal but i got a kosher meal. when i first booked the frequent flyer
tickets i did choose that because GF did not show . flight attendant did
find me suitable food though and reported the error. when I reached  san
diego called  and it was supposed  to have been corrected but same problem
, again flt attendant managed some acceptable food to me . i have reported
the problem.

summary: GF food is available in first class, getting it can be tricky though.

Bernie Mansbach                           ~_0   _0

<http://home.nycap.rr.com/mansbach>http://home.nycap.rr.com/mansbach