From:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:12:59 -0400

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs
which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

All information is verified directly with each manufacturer and we
include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. If you
can't find your favorite product in our list, just email us. We'll
research it for you and, if at all possible, include it in the next update.

VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR: Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, iPhones/iPod
Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.

----

This Month's Mini-List: FOODS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in July and August. For more info, or to
download a FREE DEMO, visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Bragg Organic Sprinkle
Bragg Ginger and Sesame Salad Dressing
V8 V-Fusion Juice - passionfruit tangerine
Prego Italian Sauce - chunky garden mushroom & green pepper
Prego Italian Sauce - roasted garlic parmesan
V8 Splash Juice Blends - (berry - fruit medley)
Smart Ones Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Classico Spicy Tomato and Pesto Sauce
Classico Mushroom and Ripe Olives Sauce
Heinz No-Sodium Added Ketchup
Heinz Vegetarian Beans
Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce - original #7
Heinz Yellow Mustard
Dreyer's Slow Churned Yogurt Blend - tart honey
San-J Szechuan Sauce
San-J Tamari Peanut Salad Dressing
Gifts of Nature Cinnamon Spice Muffin Mix
Dippychick Dip Mix - Twisted Tomato Tornado
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream - Fun Flavor Peanut Butter Cup
Crystal Wing Sauces (original or hot)