From:
"J.E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 15:50:57 EDT

In less than a month's time I will be traveling to Green Lake, Wisconsin (near
Ripon, WI  for you Great Lakes mavens) with my wife, son and two daughters.  We
reside in Washington, DC area, and will be traveling through PA, OH, IL , IN and
WI.

1)  Any general purpose advice on traveling with a two-and-a-half year old
celiac?

2)  Any recommendations on places to find GF food in Ripon, WI?

We will have only primitive cooking facilities while on the road, but once we're
in Wisconsin, we'll be in a cottage with a real kitchen.

Thanks,

John Cornell
Rockville, MD