From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:47:00 EDT

Hi everyone, since there was another reference to bread in my e-mail this
a.m. I remembered I wanted to tell everyone about the "Nummy Bread" recipe
that was posted on this list a while back.  Due to foot surgery I was in a
wheelchair for two months so was not able to get around to making that bread.
. But when I did,  wow! I was really surprised.... it is the first  gf bread
that I've made or had that was GOOD!!! Couldn't believe it.  It was so good I
even had  "eggie bread"  (my Dad 's name for French Toast) because I had
really missed having it and NONE of the other breads worked . They would
always fall apart and the taste of them didn't seem to be disguiseable.  But
the Nummy Bread tastes like BREAD and I was duly surprised and happy.  Thanks
again to the gal that posted that recipe...I only made one change in it for
my own personal taste, I added slightly more sugar and it was wonderful.
Can't seem to praise it enough without getting redundant and running on .
         Jean in IL