From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 21:31:04 -0400

Our hope at GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ) is that travel lovers (who just happen to be gluten-free) learn that it IS indeed possible to find safe places to eat and stay -- virtually anywhere in the world.

This month, we take inspiration from Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod, Executive Editor of Delight Gluten Free magazine, whose review of an exotic faraway resort is October's Featured Review on our website ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php ). Be sure to read all about this beautiful resort, its high level of service, and its attention to gluten-free guests.

As you may know, each month we choose one particularly interesting review from the prior month's GF dining and travel review submissions, and we showcase it on our Featured Review page. The winning reviewer receives a set of four Triumph Dining bilingual restaurant cards (one each for American, Chinese, Italian, and Mexican cuisines) OR a gift certificate to a restaurant chain that offers a gluten-free menu (right now we're giving away gift cards to Biaggi's). So be sure to submit reviews ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ) of YOUR favorite restaurants, stores, hotels, resorts, cruises (or even college dining services). Your feedback in the form of a review is invaluable to both newly diagnosed AND veteran Celiacs searching our site for ideas on where to safely dine. Thanks so much for your support!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia

*******
*******