From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:28:48 -0700

The following email was sent to me in response to my request regarding the
gluten-free, milk-free status of Soyco products.  Galaxy makes Soyco
products--cheese substitutes and a butter substitute.  They have a website
at:  http://www.soyco.com/soyfree.html

According to the attachment, both the soy products and rice products are
gluten free.  However, only the soy products are milk free.  All of the rice
based products contain milk.

>Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:45:07 -0500 (EST)
>From: [log in to unmask] Add to Address Book
>
>I apologize for the delay in getting back with you sooner. It has been crazy
>around here lately!
>
>You asked if our soy free products are also mile free and gluten free:  These
>products are gluten free, however only our Soymage Products are dairy free.
>
>Thanks for writing.  Let me know if you need anything else.
>
>Susan

Abigail
---
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/
Join the Monday night Celiac chats from 8PM - 10PM ET
and the celiac forum at: http://www.medsupport.org