From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:21:01 -0500

The Wheaton GF Support group has a new list of gluten free drugs.  It
can be found at www.napervillegi.com/celiac in the links low down on
the page.

This is an experiment.  Foods are one thing, drugs are another.  We are
not in the position to answer thinks like is this the right treatment
for me, and if a drug is not listed we really are not in the position
to go looking up stuff for folks.

However, if you do look up a drug and have found out it is gluten free
then we'd love to hear from you, with the evidence supporting the
conclusion that the drug is gluten free.

Best Regards,
Stephen Holland, M.D.
For the Wheaton Gluten Free Support Group