From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 02:55:18 -0700

    When I posted the Frito-Lay GF list a few weeks ago, several
members messaged me to say that while Baked Lays Potato Chips appeared
on the list as GF, the ingredients clearly listed wheat.
    I contacted Frito-Lay immediately. It took them until yesterday to
get back to me. Their reply is below. Those of you who still have
questions should contact Frito-Lay directly. Regards, Mary in NYC

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Ms. Elliott,
> Original and Sour Cream and Onion Baked Lay's are gluten free.  KC
Masterpiece BBQ Baked Lay's are not.