From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:08:16 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to add my information to that posted by Ellen regarding Coldstone.

We have a newer one located near us in Branson, Missouri.  We went in a couple of weeks ago to get some ice cream and the young lady who waited on us offered to use the stone that had not been used since they cleaned them and she said that when we come in to ask them to use one of the cake circles to lay on the stone to mix our ice cream with the toppings.  We had just planned to have them put the ice cream in the cup and sprinkle the toppings over the top, but this worked out great!

She also mentioned that they had just discussed what to do earlier that day if someone came in with food allergies.  Kudos to Coldstone --- I think that they "get it"!!!

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer ---  I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.

*******
*******