From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:44 -0500

This coming Saturday, April 2, you are invited to join us at the North
Texas GIG Support Group Meeting.

Celiac 101 class for those who are newly diagnosed or just want an in-
depth class on Celiac Disease starts at 9:00AM.  This three hour class is
an extensive introduction to the gluten free diet and is lead by celiac
experts who are members of NTXGIG.  There is no cost to attend.

Our regular support group meeting begins at 10:00AM.  We will hear
important updates about the "Making Tracks for Celiacs" 5K run/walk that
we will host on Saturday, May 14.  Registration starts at 6:30AM and the
race begins at 8:00AM.  During this regular support group meeting, we will
also spend time building our physician's packets (collating and envelope
stuffing for our upcoming mailout) and discuss upcoming events.

Also Gabriella from TLC (Totally Low Carb) on Grapevine Highway in Hurst
will be on hand to talk about her GF product selection.

Everyone, please bring a GF snack to share and several copies of the
recipe if home made or the bag if it's a mix.  Some folks have multiple
allergies besides CD.  We'll have our usual raffle of great items.

Our meetings are held at HEB Hospital, 1600 Hospital Parkway, off Highway
183 in Bedford, TX.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or send an email.  Thanks.

Betty Barfield
Manager
North Texas GIG
817-967-2804