From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:09:51 +0100

Dear All,

The UK Coeliac Society now has a Web site at
http://www.coeliac.co.uk
and an e-mail address at

As I expect you are all aware, I have no standing formally
in the UK as an official Coeliac contact, I'm just a
volunteer for the purposes of this list (and not even
personally a coeliac at that!). I don't intend to refuse
help to any one but I now feel that the CS should be the
official first point of contact for help.  Don't hesitate
to call me if I can help but please remember that I am not
and never can be a member of the Coeliac Soc as I am not a
coeliac nor am I the parent of a coeliac.  I therefore
cannot get involved with any problems people may have with
the Society, nor do I have any way of contacting them that
is not open to you (they have yet to reply to a letter
written to them last July!).

Lets see if we can persuade them to get the "Food List" on
the Web.  That'll make life easy for you guys visiting the
UK.

Regards

David

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Protection Adviser
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209