From:
Jack and Connie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 12:57:10 -0600

Beg your indulgence.  A short time ago, someone posted a message about a
mineral combination supplement from Solgar that seemed to help with blurred
vision and confusion????  Well, anyway, I'm placing an order with Solgar for
vitamins and I would like to get the mineral supplement too.  I just can't
find the message that was posted.  Can anyone help me with this?  You can
email me personnally if this is not of general interest to all list
recipients.  Thank you.  :-)

Connie O'Brien

Jack and Connie O'Brien      Custom  Surveys on Demand
           Wild River Graphics and Data Management
Phone/Fax: 612-444-4913   e-mail: [log in to unmask]