From:
The Hill's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Hill's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:14:49 -0600

I am curious to find out if anybody has used Mannatech products that are
Gluten Free?  I have heard they are an excellent product for individuals
with auto immune diseases, but don't known anybody who has used them to ask?
If you take them, how long was it before you felt better and if you are a
Celiac, and also a thyroid patient, how long before your thyroid condition
improved?

Jackie