From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:16:07 -0500

Contacted a few companies this week and wanted to share their messages. Did
not keep the emails from Tide and Vidal Sassoon, but Tide reported gf
status of all their products with no cross-contamination and Vidal reported
gf status on their spray on gel, styling gel and mousse.

Jif is the only product manufactured at our Lexington Ky. plant.  Jif Peanut
Butter doesn't contain any gluten.

Karen
USA Jif Team

We're aware of the seriousness of true food allergies and want to make sure
you have the most current and correct information.  Because products change
and consumers may refer to outdated, incorrect information, we no longer
send out printed lists of products which do or do not contain part icular
ingredients.

For specific information about celiac, we recommend contacting the Celiac
Foundation at:
13251 Ventura Blvd.  Suite #3
Studio City, CA  91604-1838
(818) 990-2354

I'm sorry we can't be more helpful.

Theresa
USA Crisco Team

I can certainly understand your concern.  No current Millstone Coffee
contains any grain or derivative.

Karen
USA Millstone Team

Thank you.  Just want to confirm, none of the coffees, even the flavored
coffee, is made with additives that might contain a grain or grain
derivative?

Millstone coffees are gluten free.  Coffee is the only product made at the
plant.

I hope this is helpful.

Karen
USA Millstone Team