From:
Tenaya Custer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tenaya Custer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:53:47 -0800

 PASADENA, CALIFORNIA MARATHON 2011

When: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 5K (3.1 mile) Walk/Run @ 7:30am

What: Join our Team Gluten-Free group, as we again walk the 5K event at this
year's Pasadena Marathon! Almost everyone can walk a slow 3.1 mile. Children
welcome. This is a great way to raise funds for summer camp scholarships for
children on the gluten-free diet and to raise awareness for Celiac Disease.
We are excited for you to join us! If you want to bike or run instead,
please do! We will cheer you on!

How:
1.    Register for the race at www.pasadenamarathon.org.  Click Register Now
and then choose the 5K event.  Be sure to select the 5K Team Registration
and select Team Gluten-Free from the drop-down menu (no password required).
Complete the registration process.  The registration fee for the 5K is $35
through April 24th.

2.    Join Team Gluten-Free by going to www.teamglutenfree.org.  Follow the
steps on the home page in order to receive your Team Gluten-Free t-shirt,
your own personalized fundraising page, and other great training resources!

3.    Wear your Team Gluten-Free t-shirt as we walk together to raise money
and awareness for Celiac Disease!

Questions?
.    Log onto www.pasadenamarathon.org
.    Log onto www.teamglutenfree.org
.    Contact Carrie Owen, founder of Team Gluten-Free at
[log in to unmask] or Megan Wintory (Member of the Pasadena/Burbank CDF
Support Group Chapter) at [log in to unmask]

We will walk together. Look for BLUE CELIAC BALLOONS and green T-shirt near
the starting line. Easy parking at Pasadena City College. Come join the fun,
walking to raise awareness for Celiac Disease.

*******
*******