From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 15:43:08 EST

Does anyone know of a good tasting children's chewable vitamin that is
gluten free?  Please be specific as to the brandname.  Thanks

---->>> Freeda Vitamins, (800) 777-3737 makes a full line of products which are
claimed to be gluten free. About two weeks ago, I posted a letter from the
owner of the company about its gluten free status -- he convinced me.

Their childrens product is called Vitalets-Cheweable, and comes in three
flavors.  I have not tried them.  My son is taking their regular vitamin
packaged in a smaller pill, and he can swallow it.  That product is called
Freedavite.

The company will glady mail anyone who calls them a catalog, and a set of
letters about how they make their products.

If you call, please say you heard about them from the celiac conference on the
internet, so that they will know it is worth their while to spend time on the
phone with people like us!  Thanks

Bill Elkus