From:
The Weeks Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Weeks Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:29:23 -0400

Our local support group affiliated with Children’s Hospital in Knoxville, TN
is hosting a GF Vendor Fair on Saturday, May 2 from 11-2 at Wallace Memorial
Baptist Church in the gym.

A variety of area businesses and organizations are participating in the
vendor fair, including:  Earth Fare, Kroger, Ingles, Carrabas Italian Grill,
Outback, Uno’s Chicago Grill, Season’s Café, Gluten Free Goodies, The Happy
Badger, Shono’s in City, Roman’s Pizza, Smart Treat Bread & Snacks, Bell &
Evans, Bob’s Red Mill, Chebe Breads, Crunchmaster Crackers, Ener-g Foods,
Gluten Free Oats, Glutino, Kinnikinnick, Namaste, Amy’s, Sister Cat’s Café,
Enjoy Life, Pamela’s and more.

The GF Vendor fair will also feature children's activities including
bowling, putt putt, bean bag toss and face painting.  Adults to the event
will have the chance to register for some door prizes; winners must be
present to claim their prize.

For more information about our support group, Celi-ACT (which is Support
Chapter #120 of the Celiac Sprue Association) or the Gluten Free Vendor Fair
on May 2, contact chapter president Alisa Weeks at [log in to unmask] or
visit the support group Web site at  <http://www.celi-act.com/>
www.celi-ACT.com and  <http://www.giforkids.com/> www.giforkids.com

# # #

Directions to May 2 Vendor Fair at Wallace Memorial Baptist Church, 701
Merchants Drive: Knoxville, TN

Driving NORTH on Interstate I-75, take the Merchants Drive exit 108 and turn
left at the bottom of the exit ramp.  Wallace Memorial Baptist Church is
one-half mile on the right.

Driving SOUTH on Interstate I-75, take the Merchants Drive exit 108 and turn
right at the bottom of the exit ramp.  The church is one-half mile on the
right.

Thanks,

Alisa

*******