From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:37:49 -0500

Now you can entertain your friends and family with a true gourmet product
that just happens to be
Wheat and Gluten Free and a whole lot more. Try them with Creme Fraiche and
Caviar for a truly upscale appetizer.
  _____

The Ultimate Holiday Party Snack

The Kitchen Table Bakers'

All Cheese, All Natural and All Delicious

Hand Made All Parmesan

"Gourmet Wafer Crisps"

"If you like cheese you'll love these"

Wheat, Gluten, Sugar and Trans Fat Free

Makes all other Cheese Snacks obsolete

Recent Reviews

Accepted by the CSA (Celiac Sprue Association) and Feingold Association

Gluten Freeda "If you like cheese you will really like these crackers"

Living Without Magazine (Winter 2005) "We're talking superior taste and
texture."

                               GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group) "The best
cheese crackers we have tasted"

Fancy Food and Culinary Products Magazine (Ultimate Party Planner)

".just put them out with a bottle of wine and watch them disappear"

Phil Lempert writes in Gourmet Retail Magazine  and MSNBC/ Today Show

". They're a 'Hit'.'these crackers are wonderful'.They are addicting"

David Rosengarten, Rosengarten Report  (5 Stars!)

".And when you taste them, 'Mama Mia!' ...

You taste Formaggio, Not some laboratory version of cheese!"

We are a "Gourmet" product that just happens to have Healthy Lifestyle
Benefits.

Now we are available in many Gourmet Stores and  Natural Health Food
Markets, with sales to Whole Foods in Mid West, Florida, Californian and
other regions shortly, Pea Pod, Kings, eatZi's, Zabars, Food Emporium,
Grace's Market, Earth Fare, Rice Epicurean Markets, Central Market (HEB),
King Sooper, Molly Stone, Woodlands, Wild Oats, Fox and Obel, Binny's,
Straubs, and many other Gourmet grocery/deli's, and specialty/health food
stores throughout the country.

Also on line at  www.Glutenfree.com <http://www.glutenfree.com/>
www.glutensmart.com <http://www.glutensmart.com/>  www.missroben.com
<http://www.missroben.com/> ,

Feel Free to contact us if you cannot find our product

Check out our website for testimonials and complete reviews

Happy Holidays

"From our Kitchen Table to Yours"

Barry Novick

41 Princeton Drive   Syosset, NY 11791