From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 10:12:01 -0400

Hi everyone

I am in need of new topic ideas for my Living Gluten-Free blog.
If there are issues you would like covered please let me know.
If you sent me an idea that hasn't been covered yet please
refresh my memory.

Some of you have mentioned that it is diffiult to find the
blog on diet.com's website when I don't post the link to
the listserv. If it is easier for you I also will be posting
links to blog posts on twitter.

Thanks!

Trish

Tricia Thompson MS RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TriciaThompson

*******