From:
Don McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:47:37 -0700

Hi Listmembers!

I wanted to share my experience at Wu's Open Kitchen in Beaverton, a
suburb of Portland. We made an unexpected trip to attend a memorial
service there, and I was apprehensive about attempting to find a place
to eat with no time to research.    This was the second place we tried.
They use only fresh ingredients, so they were very willing to make up a
dish that was not only gf, but also fit my current VERY limited diet:
(I'm on an allergy elimination diet for two months).    I'm sure most of
you would have a much wider selection from their menu.  They were so
helpful, I asked if I could mention their place on the list.  There are
4 different locations for Wu's, for those of you who may live in the
area:  #1 Lake Oswego 17773 SW Lower Boones Ferry Rd, (503)-636-8899  #2
Tigard  12180 SW Scholls Ferry Rd  (503)-579-8899 #3 Beaverton/Aloha
2040l S.W. Tualatin Valley Hwy #18  (503)-614-8899 and #4 Tigard 99W
15660 SW Pacific Hwy  (503)-620-8899.  At the Beaverton location, the
cashier had to interpret my needs to the rest of the staff, but they
were very co-operative, and gave me a menu when we left.  On the menu it
says that one can order to go, although the place was a nice dinner
restaurant with a wine/beer/cocktail menu as well.