From:
susan bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:57:17 -0500

Hi all! A while ago, I had asked about sweet rice flour. Several people
said it works well in gravy...keeps it from separating. We just tried
making some gravy with it, and all that has happened is that it clumps
up. (Melted margarine in saucepan, then added the flour to cook as as
roux before adding the gravy "fixins") Could someone who uses it in
gravy tell me how to use it without getting one giant clump of sweet
rice flour? Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving to all! Susan