From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:02:06 -0500

below is the reply i received from stonyfield farm regarding their
yogurts. I am glad they did not say that we couldnt have their products,
but explained where the possible problem is. Some of us do not consider
alcohol to be an issue, so enjoy. If you do avoid it, then I did check
with Yoplait and they claim their products to be GF. (including the TRIX
flavors) Andrea Howe Chairperson WACSSG