From:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susana Reyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:04:56 -0500

I received and am thankful for all your responses.  Here is a summary in
several postings.

Hi Susana,
Here is a reply I received from Avon.  I will look and see if I have any
other replies from other companies, and if so I will send them to you also.
Julie

Hello Julie,

I've read your message about gluten free products. My name is Fran and
I'm happy to help you.

Ultra Color Rich Renewable Lipstick, Beyond Color Nutralush Lip
Conditioner with Retinol, Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor, Glazewear
Liquid Lip Color, Brilliant Moisture Lipcolor, Perfect Wear All Day
Comfort Lipstick, and Perfect Wear Ink & Gloss are gluten free.

If there are other products you are interested in please write back with
the name(s) of the products and we would be happy to assist you.

I hope I've helped.

Have you considered ordering online through an eRepresentative? You can
shop the full brochure and order whenever it's convenient for YOU! Just
visit www.Avon.com and click on "Find an eRepresentative" in the middle
of the home page in pink.

Sincerely,
Fran