From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:35:22 -0500

A few weeks ago, Janet Rinehart posted a message about this article in
Diabetes Self-Management magazine.  Here is the information about how to
order a copy of this issue to get a copy of that article.

Paula Raleigh
Maine

Thank you for your interest in Diabetes Self-Management.

I was recently forwarded your request for a reprint of the article,
"What You Should Know About Celiac Disease", published in the
January/February 2003 issue of Diabetes Self-Management magazine.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide reprints of articles free of charge.
However, you are welcome to order a copy of the January/February 2003
issue.

Individual issues are available for $4.00 each plus $2.50 shipping and
handling per order.  All fees must be paid in advance by check or
money order payable to Diabetes Self-Management.  Please send a short
written request along with your payment to:

Diabetes Self-Management
150 West 22nd Street, Ste. 800
New York, NY 10011
ATTN: Customer Service

Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.

If I can assist you with anything else, please do not hesitate to
contact me at the phone number and address printed below, or via email
at

Thank you again for your interest.

Sincerely,

Carlin Mulbrandon Wragg