From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:58:09 -0400

Hello-

October is here with football games, playoff baseball and trick-or-treating.

For a quick meal, we recommend our Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix.

A batter, not a dough, it needs no rolling or rising, and you can make a
pizza from start to finish in about 30 minutes.

Just mix and spread on your pizza pan, using a wet rubber spatula to smooth
it out.

Bake 18 minutes and it becomes a crust...place your sauce and toppings and
return to the oven for a quick melt and you have a fresh, hot pizza with
foldable slices.

And you can do a thick or thin crust depending on the pan you use.

And this month only, we're cutting the price to $4.99 a bag and $28.99 a
case of six.

No coupons. No codes needed.

Please check out our other products - our Brownie Mix for a quick, safe
treat. Our Yellow Cake Mix for perfect cupcakes for school. Our newest hit,
Multi-Grain Bread Flour, and our Cookie Blend Flour for making spooky cookies.
http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

We're adding retailers. You can check for yourself:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Enjoy the month and Happy Halloween.

Best,

Paul Graven