From:
Deni Hansen-Gray Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:35:15 -0500

Good Morning campers

Anyone out there know how to MAKE charcoal?  We live on a wooded hill
with lots of deadfall trees that we have been either shredding for
mulch or burning.  We were poking at the ashes the other day and the
light bulb went on (although on the dim setting) as we asked ourselves:
Could we make our own SAFE GF <underline>REAL</underline> charcoal out
of this stuff instead of wasting it?

Any experts out there that can tell us how to do this?  My celiac
spouse misses grilled everything.

Thanks, Steve (of steve and deni)
Steve Weber

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

  --Albert Einstein--