From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:33:32 -0500

My four year old daughther was diagnosed 1 year and 3 months ago with CD.
She never had any skin problems prior to her diagnosis.  Her skin has also
been fine on the GF diet.  About a week ago she developed a small pimple on
her cheek which has developed into a full blown rash on both cheeks, and
the forehead.  She has a couple of small spots on her stomach and back.
The doctor seems to think that this is some type of allergic reaction.  (I
should mention we live in Texas and are in the middle of spring and
everything is blooming.)

Her diet has not changed in the past few weeks and she has had no gastric
symptoms indicitive of having eaten gluten containing food.  All that
considered I am still concerned that is could be DH.  Is anyone aware of DH
flaring up so long after the CD diagnosis?

Thanks for any information you have.

Francie Kelley