From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:02:23 -0600

     It has been cold down here along the Gulf Coast.  Cold weather and our Hol Grain brand gluten free Chili Mix really seems to go hand in hand. Our Hol Grain Chili is our "go to" meal when friends drop in for a football game, just visiting, you name it.

     We can whip up a great meal in only 15 minutes. Just brown your ground meat (either beef or turkey) add tomato sauce and our Hol Grain GLUTEN FREE Chili Mix and you are done, just sit back and accept the complements for serving such a great Chili.

     We are extremely proud of our Hol Grain Chili Mix; it is the only Certified GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO Verified chili mix on the market, which we know about.

     Look for it in your favorite Natural or Supermarket store, or order directly from our secure website, www.holgrain.com.  We have a 10% off promotion for the month of December, 2013 on our Chili mix when purchase through our website, and we will throw in a sample of our Hol Grain Gluten Free, Non-GMO Gravy Thickener, too.

     I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyal support of our old Rice Mill. 2013 has been a great year, thanks to you. We are expanding our distribution across the USA and Canada, again, thanks to you. We know, without your support we will not exist for very long. We are heading into our 102nd year of operations and plan to keep on serving the Celiac Community for many more years to come.

Merci,

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

*******