From:
Betsey Carus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:19:57 -0500

EmpireKosher is a chicken & turkey processor located in Mifflintown,
Pennsylvania. They have their own hatchery, feed mill and network of
local contract farmers who grow free roaming chickens and turkeys. Their
products are raised without antibiotics, growth hormones or steroids are
used as growth promotants. They have found that they got too many
diseased birds using conventional methods. They have a list of many of
the stores that carry their products in the US, Mexico & Canada.

Although they don't put it on the label all their deli is Kosher for
Passover year round. I have asked them to label them GF so we know the
formula hasn't changed when they stop using the passover packaging. BTW
I have asked about them making a Turkey Kielbasa and they need more
phone calls before they will make it again (apparently they tried it 15+
years ago and it did not go over well, I think it will today and anyone
interested should contact them).

http://www.empirekosher.com

Empire GF list:

Frozen Whole Roasted Turkey
Fresh Rotisserie Chicken
Fresh Chill Pack Chicken & Turkey
Frozen Whole Turkey & Turkey Breasts
Frozen Chicken
Individually Quick Frozen Chicken parts
Frozen or Fresh Ground Turkey
Fully Cooked Barbecue Chicken (Fresh or Frozen)
Fully Cooked Barbecue Turkey (Fresh or Frozen)
Premiere-Signature Edition All Natural Turkey Breast with Skin
Premiere-Signature Edition All Natural Turkey Breast Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Turkey Breast, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Smoked Turkey Breast, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Browned Turkey Breast, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Honey, Browned Turkey Breast, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Browned Chicken Breast, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Turkey Breast Pastrami, Skinless
Preferred-Signature Edition Turkey Pastrami, Skinless
Signature Edition-Oven Prepared Turkey Breast
Signature Edition-Smoked Turkey Breast
Turkey Salami Roll
Turkey Bologna Roll
White Turkey Roll