From:
Malcolm Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:12:35 -0700

Hello Mates,
Thank you to those who helped me clarify the gluten impact of these
product components and how to approach a manufacturer on the question.
It is simple, but then when you know, it usually is!

The question is "what is the source of the vanilla (etc.) in your
product, and more specifically, what is the source of the alcohol used
to extract the flavor?".

One mate shared a letter she uses when contacting a mfr.; I will use
this one as it is less overwhelming than the one suggested by CSA/USA.

Thanks again, Christine
CA USA