From:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:33:17 -0500

Finally March is here....after one of the coldest winters in history here in
the east!

Glutino is getting into more and more stores across the USA and it is thanks
to all of you who have asked for the products.
Our Premium Line of Breads are now selling in all the Whole Foods Stores in
the east and soon in the west!  Many chains are picking up the line, and if
you have special store and would like to see it there, let us know at
1-800-363-DIET and when they place their first order, we'll send you a
special gluten-free delight...

Check out the already popular Glutino Dream Team of Cookies that includes
the all new Glutino Zebra Dreams...a gluten-free, wheat-free,
casein/lactose-free Oreo style cookie!!  Now available in stores, websites,
and at www.glutino.com

Try our Glutino Rice Pasta, it's light, easy to cook, and great with any
sauce!  We even recommend it with the Glutino Salad Dressings as a cold
pasta salad!

And we cannot forget the Glutino CrackerFlax....all Organic flax seeds, with
vegetables or fruits, dehydrated at a low heat to give you a healthy,
scrumptous snack...we recommend it dipped in hummus or any of your favorite
gluten-free dips.

Coming soon in Glutino....new snack items, healthy treats...join our free
quarterly newsletter and stay in tune iwhgt all the news of the gluten-free
industry....

Thank you for your support, Glutino is celebrating 20+ years in gluten-free
innovation!

Remember this key information to find us... www.glutino.com and
1-800-363-DIET (3438)

THANK YOU!