Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:19:13 +0000

Someone gave me some Hershey milk chocolate miniatures today and I decided to do a quick check on the Delphi Forums food list to make sure they are still GF. I've eaten them before. The Hershey full size milk chocolate and dark chocolate are GF but the miniatures are NOT. This isn't something I would of figured. Goes to show why it's always important to check everything. How frustrating this can be at times! Thought I was strictly following the GF diet and can't always figure out why at times I'm so sick.

Betty