From:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sylvia Bower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:11:19 -0500

I just returned home from a stay in SW Florida. There is a restaurant in
Naples and Bonita Springs called "Noodles". It is a casual Italian
Restaurant that actual advertises gluten free pasta. When I inquired as to
what kind, they showed me the package and it was quinoa. You can choose the
sauce that you wish. They said that they have "many" requests for it.
It was such a joy to be able to have pasta with everyone else.

(I have no finacial interest of any kind in this restaurant, just an
excited Celiac who likes to eat out.)

Sylvia from Ohio