Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:09:52 -0400

Yes, it's time to strap on those backpacks and head back to school!  To help
you get organized during this crazy time of year, this month Glutenfreeda.com
has a complete 4 week calendar of gluten-free lunch menus.  Pick one or use
them as a general guide for great ideas for your kids sack lunch.  And for
when those hungry kids get off the bus, we've got helpful tips and awesome
snack ideas that are nutritious, fun and convenient (for both you and your
kids!).  For great breakfast ideas, check out our article titled, "Fun with
Waffles" featuring everything from Egg McWaffles, Cinnamon Waffle Toast to
Waffle French Toast.  Our on-line cooking class this month teaches you how
to make your very own homemade gluten-free play dough...an incredibly easy
and fun craft for you to do with your kids.  Also this month, don't miss our
article on "The Final Freeze of Summer:  Frozen Yogurt" - great for kids and
great for entertaining.  Discover the basic, easy formula for making perfect
frozen yogurt every time.  This month our Beauty & Fitness monthly feature
gives you some great ways to boost metabolism and decrease appetite by
leveling out the chemical messages sent to the brain.  And our Product Test
Review this month is on The Crab Ladies Gluten Free Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes.

And that's just the beginning....www.glutenfreeda.com has over 4,500 gluten-
free recipes, hundreds of archived on-line cooking classes, monthly menus,
archived articles on gluten-free culinary tips, product test reviews of hundreds
of products and much, much more...and what's even better is it is all for
FREE.  Subscribe today at www.glutenfreeda.com for absolutely nothing.  No
commitments, no future renewal notices, no renewal fees - just fill out our
subscription form and login - it's that easy.

Visit us today at www.glutenfreeda.com!

*******
*******