From:
Holly Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:55:49 EST

Dear Listmates,

I bought a new magazine at the grocery store that I think many of you would
like.  It's called "Taste of Home's Light & Tasty" published by Reiman
Publications.  It's the premier issue.   (Website www.lightandtasty.com)

It has many good recipes, either already GF or easily adapted.  Most made
with fresh fruits and vegetables, so already Celiac-friendly.  It has NO
advertisements! Almost all the recipes call for commonly available
ingredients.  They even had an article (p. 42) about gluten-free mixes by
Beth Hillson of Gluten-Free Pantry.

I almost skipped the section "Going with the Grains" but then noticed a
wonderful recipe for curried walnut rice salad.  Good photos throughout, and
all recipes have nutritional analysis with them.

I'm not affiliated with the magazine, just impressed.

Holly in SC