From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:04:57 -0400

We?would like to invite you to join us for the 2nd annual Wisconsin Celiac & Food Allergy Expo.? We are excited to let you know we currently have over 50 vendors participating at this year's?event (no speakers).? You will have the opportunity to sample soups, pizza, casseroles, spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, fish fry, pastries and so much more.? Not only will you be able to sample products, but also have the chance to purchase many items as well.

To avoid long lines, you may pre-register for the event by emailing me your name, address, phone number and email address ([log in to unmask]).? We have pre-registered guests from Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota and Iowa, and are estimating 500-800 attending this expo.

Support Group Leaders:? We would appreciate the opportunity to bring awareness about the event if you could email this to?your contact list.